Week One Photography/Journalism Photos

Hi everyone! 

I am Samantha Marsh and I'm a student and Oregon State University and Linn Benton Community College. I am majoring in Environmental Science with a focus in resources, conservation, and sustainability. This is my third year as a college student and I am taking this class to learn more about photography.

I don't have much photography experience, but I had my dad take my senior photos and they turned out great.

That is the picture that is posted here. I love this photo because I was showing some emotion as the sun was in my eyes and you can see I'm trying to get the photo done as fast as I can haha. I used to live near the beach in a small town called Bandon, OR. I have lived there most my life up un till I moved to Benton county for college.

Some goals that I have for this course is to learn how to do portraits, but more specifically with angles and lighting. I would also like to learn and get more experience working with photoshop and it's settings. One other thing I would like to learn is working the scene, I am sure with more practice I will get better at capturing an event.





Some photos that are took this week are included here, this is for week 1 of my photography/ journalism class.















Comments

Popular Posts